As one of the leading specialised wholesale pharmaceutical companies in the region, we pride ourselves in offering consistent and high level of service in logistics and supply chain management.
Our warehouse is equipped with a fully regulated storage facility operated by trained staff working in accordance with defined operating procedures. Such stringent procedures ensure that the products are properly handled, stored and transported, and in full compliance with the requirements of the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore (HSA).
In Singapore, we also have our own dedicated team of transport personnel to ensure same or next-day delivery island-wide. Working closely with our global transport partners, our products are also made available to any destinations in the world in the most efficient way.
Our expertise and facilities in managing the distribution of pharmaceutical products and medical devices include:
- Controlled ambient storage and distribution between 15°C and 25°C
- Chilled storage and distribution between 2°C and 8°C
- Validated temperature monitoring devices
- Optimised shipment route selection
- Courier selection and management
We have also secured:
- Wholesale license for pharmaceutical products and medical device
- Standard operating procedures for all operational and quality-related aspects of the business
- Reliable and accurate accounting and recording system across all our business functions, thereby allowing full batch traceability
- Effective system for ongoing review and approval of vendors to ensure a legitimate supply chain